Jovanna is an art director who specializes in storytelling & design.
Jovanna has worked at the intersection of media, design, and strategy for over ten years. She’s currently working at The New York Times conceptualizing and executing campaigns large and small.
Clients include Netflix, Comedy Central, Adult Swim, NBCUniversal, NBC News, The Atlantic, The New York Times, The Washington Post, ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, and Penguin Random House.
Residencies & Talks
- Winner - Latin American Ilustración 8
- Best Short - Los Angeles Animation Festival
- Swatch Artist Residency 6-month Fellowship
- The MacDowell Colony Residency Fellowship
- Semi-finalist - Adobe Student Awards
- Official Selection - Animation Block Party (NY)
- Official Selection - KLIK Amsterdam (UK)
- Official Selection - 700IS Reindeerland (IS)
- AIGA NY Design Conference 2020 (NY)
- Spruceton Inn Artist Residency (NY)
- Almost Perfect (JP)
- Light Gray Artist Residency (NOR)
- Swatch Art Peace Hotel Residency (PRC)
- MacDowell Artist Colony Residency (US)
- Gunnar Gunnarson Museum Residency (IS)
- GilSociety Artist Residency (IS)
- AREHolland (NL)
- Kunstenarloogies (NL)
- SÍM Artist Residency Reykjavik (IS)