Jovanna is an art director who specializes in storytelling & design.
Jovanna has worked at the intersection of media, design and strategy for over ten years. She utilizes the power of storytelling to emphasize the importance of relational media.
Clients include Netflix, Comedy Central, Adult Swim, NBCUniversal, NBC News, The Atlantic, The New York Times, The Washington Post, ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, and Penguin Random House.
- Winner - Latin American Ilustración 8
- Best Short - Los Angeles Animation Festival
- Swatch Artist Residency 6-month Fellowship
- The MacDowell Colony Residency Fellowship
- Semi-finalist - Adobe Student Awards
- Official Selection - Animation Block Party (NY)
- Official Selection - KLIK Amsterdam (UK)
- Official Selection - 700IS Reindeerland (IS)
- Spruceton Inn Artist Residency (NY)
- Almost Perfect (JP)
- Light Gray Artist Residency (NOR)
- Swatch Art Peace Hotel Residency (PRC)
- MacDowell Artist Colony Residency (US)
- Gunnar Gunnarson Museum Residency (IS)
- GilSociety Artist Residency (IS)
- AREHolland (NL)
- Kunstenarloogies (NL)
- SÍM Artist Residency Reykjavik (IS)